Tuesday 27 May 2014

A Fan of Tattoo-Tights.







*In need of a desperate iron.*



Black Loafers, Office, £62//£31


I am noticing a reoccuring obbsession with printed stockings lately, so proffusely that they are now known as tattoo-tights - how original. And so, I accordingly dressed my legs in Mickey and Minnie. I bought this pair a couple of years ago, though I have rekindled a fascination (and a desire to buy, though with the amount of no money I have, it will remain a desire) for Primark, Topshop and ASOS stockings and stocking-socks. 


I paired my stockings with my black tassle penny-loafers (Office), my striped grey/blue and white tunic dress (Joules) and my vintage charity-shop denim jacket. The denim jacket is both a relaxed vintage, and modern, addition to the outfit. Blue and white seems a refreshing palatte for these hot days (which hot days?); though the blue used in the dress has a grey undertone which allows for a darker, duskier outfit - perhaps to be worn throughout the year, rather than just in the non-existant British summer. I accesorised with a multitude of antiquated, inherited and reloved charity-shop finds, in both cheap plastic jewellery and beautiful dainty gold. I loved it, *insert happy face emoji*!

Love you, Dani xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment