Friday 5 December 2014

Season's Christmas Tartan & Fur Coat




I am going through a seriously worrying phase at the moment - please send help.

I don't really feel all that excited for Christmas. I mean, I know I will be and I am definitely getting there, it's just that it is all taking way too long for my likings plus I feel like a festivity-betrayer, for real. If you have ever spoken to me for 5 minutes/ stalked my twitter/ checked out my Internet history anytime between October-February, you will know that I am a serious Christmas hyper - therefore this is some severe dilema. 

I am whole heartedly blaming it on the no-snow game, and lack of decoration in our house (also it's ony the 5th of December). We are going all out this weekend with the tree and really fancy Christmas-smelling insence nonsense that makes everyone so happy so I am gambling everything till then. 

Pray for me. 

Thank you for sticking with me during this confusing time. I only ask that you give me some privacy to sort out the future of my playlists with the new additions of Michael Buble and my red-heavy Instagram game in hopes to spur along the Christmas spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment