Tuesday 6 October 2015

Mary-Kate & Ashley | style icons

12:36 Sunday afternoon - crazy, I need to do work. I can see the work staring at me from the corner of the room. I'm wearing my new Primark cream poloneck. Ever so slightly disappointing - it's far too thin to be good quality - but worth the price. <exhibit a> The weather is irritating. Can I get some convertible shorts/pants with detachable legs? I'm listening to Alicia Keys on Spotify and the ads keep ruining my jam. She's just hit the big chorus-y bit. If I Ain't Got You. It's deep.




This morning I woke up at 9:30. Clearly, the sleep was needed. I then had soft mushy caramelised apples on oatmeal. <exhibit b> James Bay is playing now. Hold Back The River. Even deeper. My Pinterest searches this morning: '60's style' 'Molly Goddard' 'church wedding' 'Mary-Kate and Ashley'. <exhibit c

MK & A


photos @ Pinterest

We've officially made it past the Taylor Swift stage. We left Little Mix behind in 2012 - it was never really a thing. Youtubers happened and then they didn't. With maturity comes Mary-Kate and Ashley. It's just a well-known fact. 

I love their vintage flair mixed with a constant edgy, rocky minimalistic flare. It's perfect. I just need to buy some velvet blazers, black skinny jeans and an extensive array of sunglasses. And invest in some hair tousling product.

My dad bought some tahini paste and I need to tackle a hummus.
I have pins and needles now so I'm therapeutically punching them away to the tune of Happy, Pharrell Williams. 


No comments:

Post a Comment