Tuesday 6 December 2016

Ballerina, Tulle, Pink (3x AW16 Trends)

I just realised: I am turning into a ballerina in my dreams.



I am slightly obsessed with tulle at the moment: from Molly Goddard-esque oversized tulle dresses, to party-appropriate tulle tops. The ballet trend this AW16 is one of my favourites, and yet one I have experimented with very little. This gorgeous blush pink top from Zara has beautiful tulle sleeves - creating the perfect combination of casual and evening. When paired with this cream fur coat, I think the perfect festive look is created. I love the incorporation of the khaki trousers, adding another AW16 trend to the mix. I have previously shown my love for these trousers (see here), and once again, I find the high-waisted cinched-in waist with tied belt so flattering and modern.









1 comment:

  1. Major love for this look! and the shoes <333

    creaturesoftweed.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete