Saturday 11 February 2017

Yellow

Like a bumblebee




I feel almost as though I have been cheated out of a season's worth of beautiful trends. Whilst being stuck with piles of revision and work to do before my GCSE tests, I barely had time to sleep and eat; let alone keep up to date with street style and catwalk shows. Now, having more time to breathe, I feel behind on and somewhat left out of the latest fashions. Consequently, this outfit is maybe more of a collection of the thoughts in my brain, rather than anything influenced by magazines or it-girl favourites. I have always loved poplin and cotton and have always enjoyed mixing femininity and frills with modernity something vintage or roughed-up - hence the black choker and kick-flare jeans with this gorgeous lemon blouse sci-fi-esque ballet pumps. The red lips are both clashing and somehow perfectly complimentary to the soft yellow shade; and add a tone of 80's boldness and fun. 




Earrings, bracelet - my own (vintage)
Velvet choker - DIY
Blouse - Zara
Jeans - Alexa Chung for Marks & Spencer
Pumps - Pull & Bear








No comments:

Post a Comment