Tuesday 19 September 2017

Blush Silk, Brunch


 Classic and simple, yet with subtle trend-following undertone. I have always kept a watchful eye on the latest trends, however have enjoyed being selective in which ones I choose to wear, which pair well with my own personal style and which suit my figure and personality. One trend that probably encompasses my general personal style is clashing ultra-femeninity with androgynous tomboy vibes. I like the Parisian-chic or London street style feel that this look offers. This season, feminine dressing is making a huge comeback after the previous season's heavy focus on unisex oversized tailoring. The soft blush champagne colour of these silky trousers provide the elegance; while the tailored cut adds a boyish element. I am also excited to play around with the long hanging belt trend that can be seen all over editorials and celebrities at the moment. 














No comments:

Post a Comment