Saturday 14 October 2017

What Is Inspiring My Style Right Now? / TRANSITIONAL RED



I think one of the main reasons I love fashion so much is the thrill and excitement of planning an outfit - from pouring over pages of inspiration, to selecting items from my wardrobe and then lusting over the perfect pieces to buy. Whether I end up actually wearing the outfit or not, the creative brainstorming process is something I always look forward to. As seasons change, my mood changes and my wardrobe begins to look different, so it is always easier, then, to find inspiration; however, when a style rut hits, or in a morning when I feel like changing things up, or even just to soak up a little extra inspo - I always have my go-to detinations to get my creativity going.
  • British Vogue (magazine and online - for fashion news and the best street style pictures, especially love the 'Vogue shops' section for the best trend pieces)
  • Pinterest (for anything and everything - mainly street style)
  • The Blonde Salad (perfect wearable high fashion inspiration, blog)
  • 60s/70s style (disco, go-go boots, a-line min skirts, Studio 54)
  • Phil Oh street style (only the best, casual, effortless)
  • Rihanna style (gets better every day)
  • Margo & Me (classical and feminine, a nice change from the easy grunge)
  • Always Judging (the perfect aesthetic inspiration, feminine and grungy fashion, amazing photography)
  • Textures - fur, tulle, tweed, vinyl
  • Mui Mui AW17 coloured fur coats (applause all round)
  • Chloe AW17 show (Wonderland-esque prints, beautiful crazy florals, 70s silhouettes) 
  • Blue Is In Fashion This Year (purely for inspiration, colour moodboards, street style, 'how to style')
  • Pages By Megan (cool girl, edgy style)
  • Shot From The Street (tailored and minimal, amazing fashion knowledge)
  • Net-A-Porter youtube channel (a recent favourite, short and sweet, high fashion made simple)







No comments:

Post a Comment