Tuesday 26 December 2017

Winter Green | Faux Leather Trousers & Layered Tops


This has been a look I've been wanting to share for so long. I bought these faux leather trousers in an attempt to refrain from using the "I have nothing to wear!" phrase every time my jeans were in the wash. I also have always found it extremely difficult shopping for denim - I am so picky about what I like and hate the trying-on process. These trousers (from Next) are so perfect - I can wear them with every outfit as a substitute for jeans; they add an edgy element to any outfit and they fit beautifully. I love pairing this cream trumpet-sleeved ribbed sweater with these trousers and this gorgeous silk vintage evening top for the perfect juxtaposed outfit. I added a cream fur coat and black paperboy cap when I went outside. Black studded ankle boots and a dark green handbag seemed like the best accessories to compliment the rock'n'roll feel of the rest of the outfit. 








No comments:

Post a Comment