Friday 19 January 2018

Girly Rocked Up | Pink Faux Shaggy Fur Coat + Black Skorts


I wore this outfit ages ago after I had just thrown it together one morning, and received so many compliments and felt so confident and chic - but still cool and not too smart - that I knew I had to share it. I love the alternative take on the classic 60's-inspired outfit pairing of a mini skirt + ankle boots + a short jacket.


I followed the general formula for this outfit but wore black converse, and faux suede skorts instead. I also love the contrast of the plain white t-shirt - again adding a rocked-up vibe. The dusky pink shaggy coat adds the perfect 70's feel - and again adds both another texture, a pop of colour to an otherwise monochrome outfit (very rock and roll) and a 'cool girl' element following a key winter trend. I also love the contrast of wearing crystal and silver jewellery to bring some glam and girly touches to the outfit. Adding a cute beret or paperboy cap would be such a great addition to this outfit, really emphasising the effortlessly cool feel; or adding more over-the-top sparkles (statement earrings, a sparkly camisole, glitter tights) would also look amazing - only proving how versatile this outfit formula is.






No comments:

Post a Comment