Friday 20 April 2018

90's Spring Red Floral Tea-Dress



I bought this gorgeous red and white floral tea dress at the end of last summer in the Topshop sale and have had it hanging in my wardrobe since, so I was so excited to wear it as soon as I heard that we would be getting a wave of warmer weather. I was inspired by the chic relaxed vintage styles seen on Chronicles of Her and Reformation. I also have been loving the small sunglasses trend for years but the huge spring-summer trend of them has definitely reignited my love for them. Another massive trend for spring/summer that I have always liked but never felt like it was my style, is the western trend. I like how the white leather jacket subtly nods to the trend without being too obvious. The gold layered jewellery has become a staple for me, now, and I paired the outfit with Stan Smiths for a playful 80's/90's casual feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment